Sunday, January 15, 2012

Intel adjusts a brand to abandon floating platform " fast gallop "

On June 18 message, intel announces yesterday, will with " cruel farsighted " adjust processor brand strategy for core. Henceforth, all chip will be cruel according to function cent farsighted I3(low end) , cruel is carried in farsighted I5() with cruel) of farsighted I7(high end.



watch caseIntel spokesman Bill Kaerdeer (Bill Calder) says in guest of company government g most the most popular selling dog stairs popular selling dvd discovery ain, brand amount dvd discovery makes too much consumer often feels puzzle, because this needs,simplify brand structure. He expresses, all all these will be changed, at least Intel has begun so do, deepen the elapse as time brand reform ceaselessly.



north face shirtsPredicting Intel will be like next changes:



Also be the most important above all be, build the brand structure of a can prominent firm. dog crates large



Next with " hero " brand Intel? Core? (Cruel farsighted) adjust brand stra the best selling dog crates largetegy for core. Present cruel farsighted derive a brand too much, like Core? 2 Duo, Core 2 Quad, henceforth these brands will nonexistent, acting with simplifying cruel farsighted series: Intel? Core? I3, Intel? Core? I5 and Inte dog crates large best buy l? Core? I7. Core I3 and Core I5 are new sign, as complete as the Core I7 composition that announces formerly cruel farsighted series. What need points out is, these marks are not brand name, however cruel the label of farsighted product, in order to show different function and performance. For example, the Lynnfield table chip that is about to roll out will use cruel farsighted brand, but cent is Core I5 and Core I7 with distinguishing function different. Clarksfield mobile chip will name with Core I7.



mountain t shirtsAdditional, intel will be withheld " gallop " and " contest raise " brand name, and a few brands that concern with associated technology if most popular selling dog stairs " fast gallop " will exit historical arena or try to revise. "Fast gallop " the brand was rolled out 2003, those who point to is one kind included the platform of the technology such as set of processor, chip and wireless net card. Henceforth, "Fast gallop " the wireless network technology that will represent Intel only.



Finally, intel will be changed and abandon brand of a few platform. VPro technology will merge into in Core I5 and Core I7 the name of an article, but this won't happen instantly, begin next year, client of I dog crates large ntel business affairs ca dvd discovery 4 rries a system to will use Core I7 VPro or the name or description of a commodity of Core I5 VPro.



Next year, fast gallop (Centrino) will be PC platform brand no longer, the name that serves as Wi-Fi and WiMAX product onl dog stairs best buy y is used.

No comments:

Post a Comment