Sunday, January 15, 2012

Intel next year pushs processor of Arrandale of 4 32nm double nucleus

[dispatch of Sai Di net] on November 16 message, message personage discl dog crates large strong oses, the processor of Arrandale of double nucleus of craft of 32 accept rice that Intel plans to released 4 to face mainstream notebook computer in January 2010 -- Core I5-520M, Core I5-430M, Core I3-350M and Core I3-330M. north face shirts



According to foreign media the report says, frequency of Core I5-430M clock is 2.26GHz, use th dog stairs and ramps e Turbo Boost technology of Intel, frequency of individual kernel clock can raise 2.53GHz; Frequency of Core I3-350M clock is 2.26GHz, but do not support Turbo Boost tech the best selling dog stairsnology; Frequency of Core I3-330M clock is 2.13GHz, also do not support Turbo Boost.



The processor of two series supports Core I5 and Core I3 the DDR3 memory that clock frequency is 1066MHz, hot design power dvd discovery 4 comsumption (TDP) is 35 tile.

plant lights

Afore-mentioned message pers the best selling dog crates largeonages say, intel the processor product that 2010 the 3rd quarter rolls out additionally 6 to face mainstream notebook co dog crates large dvd discovery best buy best buy mputer, among them partial model will be used gallop brand. These new processor and operating system of Microsoft Windows 7 will be exciting 2010 first quarter notebook computer dem dvd discovery channel and.



Author: Liu Yan is green the most popular selling dog stairs

No comments:

Post a Comment