Sunday, January 15, 2012

Intel route chart divulges Core I9 or next year city of 2 quarters face

Beijing time on November 30 morning message, occupy foreign media to report now, the Intel product route chart that the discharge on the net shows disc the most popular selling dvd discovery losed newest Core I3, I5, I7 and gallop the norms of series product.

modern dining chairs

watch case

Route chart shows, intel plans dog crates large best buy to revise the product line of desktop processor at next year. The Core I5-750 that will roll out low power at the appointed time and I7-860 4 nucleuses processor, advocate frequency is 2.4GHz and 2.53GHz respectively, power is it is 82 made of baked clay and rather than only the 95 tile before this or more, this action is to get used to increasingly contractible space. Every product is dog stairs and ramps tie-in 2 class of 8MB cache. 4 nucleuses of new Core I7 dvd discovery 3 of chip advocate frequency is highest will achieve 3.46GHz, 4 nucleuses of Core I5 of chip highest advocate frequency is 3.2GHz.



dog stairsThe speed of first double nucleus Core I5 will promote considerably, advocate frequency lowest is 3.46GHz, highest can amount to 3.73GHz. Lowest of odd nucleus Core I5-660 advocate frequency is 3.33GHz, highest for 3.6GHz; And Core I5-650 lowest advocate frequency dvd discovery channel is 3.2GHz, highest for 3.46GHz. The 2 class cache of these products all is 4MB, power is 73 tile.

loony tunes golden

Core I3 does not deserve to have Turbo Boost exceeds frequency function, this a series of products will be rolled out dog crates large above all advo dog crates large strong cate the version that frequency is 2.93GHz(i3-530) and 3.06GHz(i3-540) . There is to gallop only in ne dog stairs for car w product route chart processor, namely advocate the G9650 that fre dvd discovery best buy quency is 2.8GHz, this product will use newest framework, 2 class cache is 3MB.



Platform of newest flagship product Core I9(Gulftown) wants at least when next year ability of the 2nd quarter is released. (Book Yu)

No comments:

Post a Comment