Sunday, January 15, 2012

The father and son that build Ci shares invaluable advise: Try the thing that oneself are not good at

Older than Er · Gates and father Bill Gates is in father's day was in Paris to accept together on June 21 " fortune " the special interview of magazine reporter, two people are mixed with respect to domestic concern, growing course work together experience speak out freely. The father figure in the eye that build Ci is great, the son in father eye is outstanding and commendable.



This is apparent to filiation not general. Son Ceng Chuang is built piece history on one of the biggest fortune miracles, become philanthropist now, father is in the beneficent orgnaization with this the greatest whole world -- , the Gaicijijinhui that owns property of 27.5 billion dollar -- , hold the position of associated chairman. Be opposite actually father and son two people, this all is the 2nd job of life. The Gates that is 53 years old exited Wu of Microsoft day commonplace to manage last year in June, and the father that is 83 years old often builds Ci also 1998 from dvd discovery best buy Xiyatu's famous Preston Gates&Ellis office (K&L Gates) showing a name is emeritus. In recent years 2 people each other is father and son advisory, but come several years father is right son inculcate. It is to interview a dialog partly below.



Reporter (the following abbreviation " write down " ) : Bill, I want to know, what is the optimal proposal that father gives you?



Bill Gates (the following abbreviation " child " ) : In one's childhood, parents often encourages me to try the thing that he is not good at, let me join a lot of campaign, swim for instance, rugger and football, I am not clear at that time why. I feel to do not have a meaning so in those days, but it gave me a lot of chances that show leadership ability really later, and let me know a lot of things me not expert, is not to let my what expert what do only. This paragraph of experience is very good, and some motion I also like very much now. Parents must urge me so at that time, because I often shrink back, this proposal is very precious nevertheless.



Write down: Build Mr Ci, when you remember becoming, be to give the child to table a proposal painstakingly, is what still stem from parents natural?



Old Bill Gates (the following abbreviation " father " ) : I want to going up somehow, bill's mother and I emphasize this designedly, but major while is to be applied instinctively teach. We think he should go out really, the softball team and so on that joins community. We feel so right to he has profit and he can like, the fact proves this proposal is correct.



Child: Although I at that time very do not be good at softball. brass faucet



Father: You are hit well.



Write down: Your this word listens come simple, but all people as parents know to manage a home to be not sometimes such. In new book you mention weekday in all sup and (christmas) wear same night clothes. Build Mr Ci, are these idea really useful?



Father: I think with respect to the experience of my individual family word, I can say for certain useful.



Write down: Bill, do you feel?



most popular selling dog crates large Child: The tradition that I feel domestic party chats is helped really very big, for instance a go on a journey, share a point of view on dining table forever. From parents there the thing that we know them to be engaged in. When I and adult chat later special freely, because parents is of such point of views that share pair of things with us.



Write down: You the relation of two is not all the time so good. Like other father and son, you also had had attrition, right?



Child: Right. I feel to say this exit is not easy. The issue that I once considered to do to me is energetic and very obstinate. My high school gets a job when last years, the likelihood suspends school work accordingly. What make me open-eyed at that time is, father has met with the president, after understanding all situations, say: "This is you can be done and this business that do. " before we have many contradiction, I in those days very puzzle, also want to prove oneself through defying with parents. Parents let me visit an expert designedly, he tells to I and parents defy and do not have advantage. Dispute and battle are completely in real world, parents is to stand in me truly here. This word says too well. It changed my state of mind. In those days I ability is 923 years old. I feel the relationship that parents follows since thenceforth became good.



Write down: You cooperate on the job tac dvd discovery it, domestic relationship is very close also. Do you think what among them recipe is?



Father: I had obtained (optimal life suggests) one of with you the problem of ability is concerned, how get along with the child namely and encourage them appropriately. Than the mother of Er and me one's early years ever accepted parental effectiveness training in cathedral. Over people teachs us and emphasize crucial is, do not debase the child. Once you realize value of this bit, the relation of you and child had good germinant. I am faithful vermicelli made from bean starch of the son. I think he is a marvelous citizen and businessman, when we have an opportunity to work together, I am met show this idea list.



Child: I think because our part division of labor is clear,this is. I have drive very much, be to love to ask " why had we not finished? " the sort of person, father is representing a wisdom. For instance we attend a meeting discussion program problem or it is pay issue is waited a moment, his speech can let everybody stop think. You know, we lack this kind of point of view that sees a thing. He is round-the-clock mount guard, shaped good viewpoint of value for foundation. When foundation attends a meeting, people can stand up applause, because he brought a change to the company really. Familial foundation is created in busy job, make sure foundation interior viewpoint of value is true even up, all these must be attributed to my father.



Write down: Your son is not at every turn to accept your proposal, build Mr Ci? I am to say, tell you when him the plan stops from Ha Fo class hour, how do you say to him?



Father: When he speaks of to want to leave school of farewell of a period of time for the first time, those who emphasize still is, he can go back. The 2nd, he is answered really after school, he feels again must head for Aerbukaike, namely company seat, and spend more time work over. The 2nd times we care to this matter much. The company becomes business is busy, paul · Allan (one person of Paul Allen) opens a gram in A Er cloth, bill must help him. dog crates large



Write down: Bill, I think understanding lays teacher of another you dog stairs and ramps r life fertile Ba Fei of human relations · is special, you from him there what is gotten optimal proposal?



Child: Wo Lun gave me a lot of precious proposals. The most interesting possibility is how he simplifies thing. Turn over his calendar, above your meeting discovery very simple. You talk the business with inviting foreground of one picket commerce with him, he knows a few base numbers and fact only. He undertakes choosing according to existing model, this model has prescient sex, and will long-term effective. He is capable to undertake height is generalized, so dedicated at the most important thing, ponder over fundamental problem, these are very marvelous. This is a kind special talent.



Write down: Bill, s the best selling dog stairsay your growing process? High school or the teacher of haing Buddha? What the most popular selling dog crates large experience is had to make your benefit bandit shallow over, suddenly be enlightened?



Child: My parents is very good, send me into an outstanding high school. That is a dog stairs best buy private high school. A lot of teachers go up to be encouraged substantially to me in maths and scientific subject, the teaching material that likes oneself is donative I, let me be read ahead of schedule. And I am right of the computer familiar, also come from the forethought that learns in Lakeside. The teacher is very marvellous really, after they discover computer operation is complex, let a student take-over for you. I guess most school to be shut directly in the metropolis below this kind of circumstance finish sth. And we take-overed to rise by oneself actually, we begin to use the computer to choose class to meet even time, I and a friend are in charge of this matter. Say so, they very be at ease. Have many teachers I very appreciate, they let us follow one's inclinations action, dream.



Write down: In the colleague of your son or associate, what person looks right in you is your learning process helped somewhat?



Father: Have a lot of. Of course, two his basically work in the same place, paul · Allan and affirmation of silent of Er of Bao of · of husband of history the base of a fruit are in row. The their dispute Chang Congming, perspicacious, person that has an idea.



Child: I can say the likelihood still has Patty Sitongsaifu (Gaicijijinhui's president holds) of couplet banquet trustee concurrently.



Father: Right.



Child: Patty founded together with my father foundation and whole program and viewpoint of value. She is just and condescending. They considered a lot of issues in the round, when because this waits for me to have time,complete worker is made, foundation has begun to solve a series of interesting and complex problems. I am very so lucky, when receiving tubal foundation by me, it is absent already budding phase, and had expanded business with a lot of somebody extraordinar dog stairs for car y content. Father's viewpoint of value led the development way of foundation well.



Father: By the way, another helps very old person should belong to Mei Lin to amount to · Gates to me, she is my daughter-in-law not simply, it is a friend more, can put forward to have the proposal of wisdom very much.



Write down: Do you celebrate father's day? How to celebrate?



Father: We can run the day of birthday and so on very ceremoniously, but father's day is now and then eat a dinner together.



Child: Yes, father's day when often understand a telephone call.



Father: Right, be such.



Child: Our custom habit more is around thanksgiving, birthday, independence day and christmas undertake. Nevertheless father's day is a very good opportunity the most popular selling dvd discovery , I can borrow machine tell father through the phone, he established a fine model figure, it is a marvelous father. (New language)

No comments:

Post a Comment